TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

PhoKing's GM Application~

3 posters

Go down

Should PhoKing Becoe a GM?

PhoKing's GM Application~ I_vote_lcap25%PhoKing's GM Application~ I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
PhoKing's GM Application~ I_vote_lcap75%PhoKing's GM Application~ I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

PhoKing's GM Application~ Empty PhoKing's GM Application~

Post by ChrisChinxD Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:30 pm

In-Game Name:PhoKing

Name:Christian [Prefer Chris]

Location/Timezone:California, San Diego; Pacific GMT 8:00

Describe yourself (personality wise): I like to play games a lot. I'm also not a person who likes to ruin it for other people. I also like to eat food[i am not fat]. My brother is helping me with recycling and saving electricity because my family is trying to go green. I like to go to the beach very much during the summer. I mostly go on the computer everyday.

Email (If any):chrischinxd@gmail.com; rnuddy@gmail.com

MSN (If any): I don't have one. o-o

How active are you in game? in forums?:I am VERY active in game. I play from about noon to 4 o clock in the morning(explains why I wake up in the noon). I am Active on the forums now ever since I joined this server because the servers I used to play there forums were lonely.Razz

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: I have been here for almost 3 weeks so I know all the features, GMs, etc.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can contribute to this server by hosting events and ban a lot of hackers to have a safe server.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying because I've never been a GM so I think it would be cool to experience being one.

Have you had any previous GM experience? If So, Where and for how long?:I've never been a GM but I almost memorized all of the GM commands.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: My method for hunting hackers would be acting cool with them to see if they tell the truth.( I would be acting like a normal player.)

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I think 3 times a week because mostly the players are near the hackers so they might report to me or any other GM.

How would you handle a hacker?: I would Ban them as soon as possible.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would give them 1 warning. 2nd warning would be a jail for a day. 3rd would be a ban(Hopefully that wouldn't happen).

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say "That's your opinion". But if it keeps happening I would try to be a better GM.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I would say both but mostly organized and clean because hackers crash the server which relate to the players getting mad over rollbacks. So I would focus on banning hackers.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I'm very responsible and I remember most of the GM commands even though I haven't been a GM.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You shouldn't choose me because i haven't had any experience but it would be cool if u chose me.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I Think you got all the info about me.

PhoKing's GM Application~ Untitled-1

Last edited by ChrisChinxD on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add my banner ):)

ChrisChinxD

Trophy : 5405
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

PhoKing's GM Application~ Empty Re: PhoKing's GM Application~

Post by Elmo Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Nice on chris. Good luck on becoming a GM

Elmo
Starter

Trophy : 5407
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down