TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

wyijx's GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

After reading my application, would I be a good GM in your opinion?

wyijx's GM Application. I_vote_lcap83%wyijx's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
wyijx's GM Application. I_vote_lcap17%wyijx's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

wyijx's GM Application. Empty wyijx's GM Application.

Post by wyijx Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 am

In-Game Name: wyijx

Name: Jack

Location/Timezone: EST

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a dry humored guy, very calm, and have natural administrative skills. I remain ultimately calm at all times, and have a nearly no temper. I am also very go-get-it-fixed oriented.

Email (If any): jackfortehmusic@gmail.com

MSN (If any): ixmonkxi@hotmail.com (AIM: mrmisterabraham)

How active are you in game? in forums?: Game: Daily (Minimum 3 hours) Forums: Daily

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: About a week and a half

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I have as pre-stated have a natural love, and talent for administration. I have a full knowledge of rules and Terms of Service of inFamous Story. I also have knowledge of coding, scripting, hosting, website design, and pixel editing. I am also very talented with Photoshop, to enhance our advertising strategy for votes to bring more players in.

Why are you applying for GM?: I enjoy inFamous and the people who play and I feel I could help them and Randy further establish the server and maintain it by being a Game Master

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I ran my own private server back a little under a year ago called BuddhaStory. A smaller community with a full running server on v55. I did this over a month, and have had experience running ALL parts of a private server. Not just moderating the game.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Checking up on Hacker hot spots where there are well distributed hacks designed for. Places such as Pig Beach, and Night in the Forest, Ariant. I also look into every report and ask questions when I see or hear something out of the ordinary.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I believe that it is a non-stop fight for GM's to fight hackers to stabilize the server's primarily economy. However I believe that this should be second to holding Events, and helping out new players into the game.

How would you handle a hacker?: I would kill everything the hacker is hacking, if the hack or botting continues I would simply ban them, dictate to the server why, and check with the forums to answer any questions.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: To a certain extent people play argue with each other over SMEGA, but there is a point it becomes annoying. At which point I would simply whisper them to cease, I would talk to them both at a decided location. If the problem persists then I would silence them both for five minutes.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
"Being a GM is a difficult experience, but something I have experience with, if you have more than I do, then please enlighten me on how I can be a better Game Master."

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I am applying to be a GM because I would like to help keep the server organized, clean, fun, and a pleasant place to relax and game. Which sometimes means me sacrificing my own time to play in order to help others. This is something I acknowledge by applying to be a GM

Why should we choose you?: However it is not my choice, but the players, I feel that I am appropriately qualified in a mature manner and have enough talents and experience that I can help grow this server, while helping maintain the current status and fun experience we have. I am available 24/7 due to my iPhone, leaving me multiple ways to be contacted through Email, Aim, Hotmail, and even through texting.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I am also busy in my real life, because I am the Manager at one of the cinema's where I live. Which in busier months keeps me occupied. However due to the summer movie frenzy ending I have much more available time.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I am always eager to meet new people, talk and socialize with them about current events, I do not at all mind helping them with problems, or talking to them about things they feel are important. I would very much like to lend my hand out to help this server grow.

~Thanks for reading guys, and vote as you feel I am qualified
Jack/wyijx/Saul

Last edited by wyijx on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
wyijx
wyijx
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5423
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

wyijx's GM Application. Empty Re: wyijx's GM Application.

Post by PickleInaCan Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 am

i read your application and all i can say is wow.

PickleInaCan

Trophy : 5387
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by wyijx Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Thank you sir.
wyijx
wyijx
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5423
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down