TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Choius GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Do you want me as a GM?

Choius GM Application I_vote_lcap50%Choius GM Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Choius GM Application I_vote_lcap50%Choius GM Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Choius GM Application Empty Choius GM Application

Post by Christine Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 pm

In-Game Name: Choiu
Name: Max

Location/Timezone: EST Maryland

Describe yourself (personality wise): Friendly and Kind

Email (If any): Choiu2009@gmail.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?: I can only play every other week, but the week I do play, I play everyday. The forums, just now.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: About a week or three.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I usually find hackers and i've had some experience as a GM before so I know whats expected. And I wont ban anyone for no reason. I may jail some people but thats all.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because I dont have alot of friends so I decided to atleast get a online job thats unpaid.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes I have, it was on another private server I think called Fallen MS but there were WAY too many hackers and for about a month.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I act just like a normal charecter and hang out with my normal online friends but it wont work unless someone finds out im a gm. That way they wont expect that im a gm.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Everyday but not the whole time. I would give some time to give people fun, well actually I would do both at the same time.

How would you handle a hacker?: Ban for 1 week first then IP Ban.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would tell them to stop or I might have to jail them. If the server laggs ALOT then I ban them for the day to think about what they have done.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say that words wouldnt hurt me. You only want the pleasure of people not being happy.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Its hard to decide between having fun and keeping the server organized. I think organized and clean because if the server overloads then thats worse than not having fun.

Why should we choose you?: Because I dont let relationships get in the way of my job. Also because I have had expirience of being a gm. Its not all fun. I know how GM's feel. People just keep asking for items they want. Not everyone gets what they want. It gets annoying after a while.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Because I can only be on every other week because my computer at my dad's house doesnt work with maplestory unless I find a solution soon.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I am very good in school. I dont cuss for fun. I dont act perverted. Im very mature for my age. I could used friends so I can understand even more people. Its not that I dont have any friends, its just that I dont have a ton. And I can solve any arguement. Thank you for picking me to be a gm or not.

Last edited by Christine on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Christine

Trophy : 5404
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Choius GM Application Empty Re: Choius GM Application

Post by Shikto Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 pm

You forgot to make a poll! :O
But good app.
Shikto
Shikto
Forum Moderator