TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Ahboyx33's GM Application =P

2 posters

Go down

Am I Suitable To be a GM ?

Ahboyx33's GM Application =P I_vote_lcap50%Ahboyx33's GM Application =P I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Ahboyx33's GM Application =P I_vote_lcap50%Ahboyx33's GM Application =P I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Ahboyx33's GM Application =P Empty Ahboyx33's GM Application =P

Post by Ahboyx33 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 pm

In-Game Name: Ahboyx33

Name: Vincent

Location/Timezone: Singapore/GMT+8:00h

Msn: Bryanboy_87@hotmail.com

Q1) How active are you in game?: I can be very active on the game Smile

Q2) How long have I been with InFamous Story?: I have been with InfamousMS for about 1 weeks now.

Q3) What do you think i can contribute to this server?: I will make the community nicer and remove all the hackers as possible to make this a legit server without anyone trying or already use hacks,and advertise for the sever Smile

Q4) Why are you applying for GM?: I want to make InfamousMS a little bit more fun and more exciting with events daily & I have been Administrator In Enigmams V62.

Q5) What is mine method for hunting down for hackers?: Go into hide and follow the hacker and take an SS of the hacker hacking and confirm that he/she was hacking and Ban straight away

Q6) How often do you think You should hunt for hackers?: I think I should hunt for hacker as much as possible.

Q7) If 2 people are arguing over MEGA how would you handle it?: I would send both of them to a closed off location and I would then hear the situation out and help them solve their conflicts.

Q8) If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would probably send them off to a closed location and ask them why they think I am a bad GM, then I would ask them for suggestions of how I should be a better GM and take their Guide into consideration.

Q9) Why should we choose you?: You guys should choose me because I am an honest person and I am very responsible,strict and i can be a funny guy Smile

Q10) How can you help this entire sever ? : By helping them restart the sever answering player's question

Ahboyx33

Trophy : 5407
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Ahboyx33's GM Application =P Empty Re: Ahboyx33's GM Application =P

Post by isee Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Ummm. Are You Ever In Game?
isee
isee
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5674
Fame : 0