TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Andy's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Do you think I'll fit as a GM?

Andy's GM Application I_vote_lcap60%Andy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Andy's GM Application I_vote_lcap40%Andy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Andy's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Andy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Andy's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Andy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Andy's GM Application Empty Andy's GM Application

Post by OhhAndyT Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

READ: Vote random No's and don't give a reason why. I don't give a s**t. A poll is inaccurate to become a GM anyways... Mine is more unique than others. So far I've seen the same thing on other applications. Please, take your time reading my application before you decide to vote and judge.

In-Game Name: ( just joined, ganna make it OhhAndy )

Name: Andy Q. Tran

Location/Timezone: Fletcher, North Carolina / EST

Describe yourself (personality wise): Loyal, donator, defender, get along with people REAL well ( even no matter how an ass they are ), energetic, talkiative, funny, love having fun with people, hosting,

Email (If any): iTzAndyT@Yahoo.com

MSN (If any): N/A

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'll try to get on any free time I get. I'm not ganna lie about staying on 24/7. So I'll get on like at night every often or so. I still have a life.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: 5 minutes

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: By donating if I could get a chance and being on.

Why are you applying for GM?: To help the server and it's player whatever it needs.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I've became a GM for two servers. For about 2-3 weeks til it got shut down.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I'll make a disguise character. Hackers often come out when a GM isn't around.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: When I'm not doing anything or when I'm bored.

How would you handle a hacker?: Ban automatically if I see one. Hackers should not be tolerated and should not be questioned. I'll ban him without asking why.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would either let them handle it themselves like adults or I will send a messesage saying that they should do it somewhere else besides smegaing. People don't need the drama.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would most likey ignore them becuase they are just players, more things are important to do than aurging at a player. But if he continute to harrass me or other GMs, I would give him a couple warning before jailing him.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I'm not ganna lie but I would most likely choose players to have alot of fun as much as possiable. But when I have time I'll do things to keep it clean.

Why should we choose you?: Like I said, I will bring up unique events for players to enjoy, and catch hackers. And I can do simple coding!!!

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I could be a real asshole to people sometimes if they are disrespecting me or other players.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I'm a cousin of Kyou, iHetalia and Dalena. I once donated about $300 to FinalStory. I was loyal and stayed for about 7 months. But I was betrayed by the owner.
Visit my MySpace
Visit my Youtube

Last edited by OhhAndyT on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
OhhAndyT
OhhAndyT
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5459
Fame : 0

http://www.myspace.com/andyq.tran

Back to top Go down

Andy's GM Application Empty Re: Andy's GM Application

Post by Kyou Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm