TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

AxelKing9 GM application

Go down

AxelKing9 GM application Empty AxelKing9 GM application

Post by AxelKing9 Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:33 am

In-Game Name: AxelKing9

Name:Axel

Location/Timezone: Polend/Katowice

Describe yourself (personality wise):I'm 15 years old boy who play 2 years Maple Story(Private ,Global and Europe) i hav big experience about monsters maps and i was GM on my and my freind Private server "Final fantasy MS" he still work but i leave him and giv my freind.I go from Polend i like helping anonthers, and i see on this server some polish player who need my help becuse some cant speak english(i too dont talking good)

Email (If any):axelking9@o2.pl

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?:in holidays 3 and more hours and in weekends 2-3hours

How long have you been with InFamous Story?:2 weeks

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:yes i relly want do some mini events and anonther things

Why are you applying for GM?:I can say this 1000000 times, becuse i lov helping ppl and i love this server too!!!!

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes im founder of my old private server FinalFantasy MS i working hard 6 months and all is good he is online today, to but i giv her my freind XD

What is your method for hunting for hackers?Hmmm revards for players who see hacker and hunt in hide

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:I hunt them as often as possible ,every day

How would you handle a hacker?: 1st Jail,2nd if they continue their hacking i I'll ban them forever

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I'll ask them if they want to argue, then whisper each otherand If its still countinues, ill put them boths in the same jail and let them argue face to face and try to solve thier problems

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I dont care about that i just ignore them

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:as a GM i keeping server organized clean and fun

Why should we choose you?:Beacuse i hav 1 server before and he is popularity and i had experience about GM jobs and duty

Why shouldn't we choose you?:I dont know meyby im not too popularity , dont speak good english or on this server is too many GM's

Extra info you feel is necessary:i say all
AxelKing9
AxelKing9

Trophy : 5404
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down