TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Read This New Things About New Events :D

2 posters

Go down

Read This New Things About New Events :D Empty Read This New Things About New Events :D

Post by xPhailure Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 pm

K these are the few events i recommend : Hide n Seek , Jump Quest , In-Game Questions Event , PVP Event 1V1 , Math Questions Event . ETC..!! XD now i will explain each one of these events that i recommended

First of All ; Hide N Seek Event: Gms Should find a map and the give hints to the Players in ms but the gms have to use hide so that like they dont get spotten in the map so its harder.

Jump Quest : Yea everyone know already so yea XD lol . GM should spawn monsters that cant get hit in a floor panel there so that players will have a rough time getting till the top .

In-Game Question : Give Questions to The Players Like example: Who is Currently rank 1 in InfamousMs. they should whisper u Trafian but they have to have atleast 5 good awnser so keep track on there score but u guys got to ask questions about anything In-Game.

PvP Event 1v1 : everyone knows this ;P Player Vs Player but 1on1 u spawn them to a map and a audience will watch them fight winner gets the prize and they will have more ppl to 1on1 and so on yea. ;P.

Math Questions Event : u Ask anything about math lol. like 1+1= 2 XD !!! the same thing as In-Game Question but Math question XD!! and same like that 5 awnsers right u win so keep track on there score ;D

And thats all what is in my Head about Events right Now Think About my Events so we All have FUN Very Happy!!!

Last edited by xPhailure on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

xPhailure
Game Master

Trophy : 5554
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Read This New Things About New Events :D Empty Re: Read This New Things About New Events :D

Post by isee Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Dude can you please change the colour it burns my eyes.
isee
isee
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5683

Back to top Go down

Read This New Things About New Events :D Empty Re: Read This New Things About New Events :D

Post by xPhailure Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 am

wow.. thats all ?

xPhailure
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by isee Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 pm

well now i could actualy read it. Well i did all events except the math question.
isee
isee
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5683

Back to top Go down

Post by xPhailure Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:46 pm

event buahaha ;D

xPhailure
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down