TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Randy READ NOW!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Randy READ NOW!!!!!!! Empty Randy READ NOW!!!!!!!

Post by JayJay1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 pm

ok so i see ur new gm demon well umm ya he should not be a gm there are better ppl out there then him and for begging for the spot thats wrong u said thats against the rules if he treagths to tell nexon bann his ip and change the servers name thats what id do!!!! think randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also acsenio or W/E is a total jerk he called nikki a whore and me gay now gms are supposed to be nice to there players not rude like him them 2 gms are gonna make pplz leave ur server and itll become a ghost town do u want that?

DEMOTE DEMON AND ACSENIO THX and ill be talking to u in the game when u get on randy so think wisely and make a good choice Thx

and nikki or arthur should be a GM not them ass wholes thx sorry for the meanness
JayJay1
JayJay1
2nd Job Advancement

Trophy : 5493
Fame : 4

Back to top Go down

Randy READ NOW!!!!!!! Empty Re: Randy READ NOW!!!!!!!

Post by NikkiRawr Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah, Randy i usally agree with your choices. But for this case NO FUCKING WAY. No offense but your servers going down, Because of this gm "Demon". Okay i like you and your awesome randy! But i think you've been going way off choosing demon, He broke rule 9: Never ask to be a Gm. Just because he said OHH I'm going to tell nexon on you BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING IMATURE 11 YEAR OLD WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT OTHER PLAYERS AND IS UNFAIR. I'm sorry for being rude but, This is pissing everybody in the server off, Mostly JJ & Arthur & me. I respect your choices but you need to rethink about this one. Also to make it better Ascenio or whatever his name is... Called jj gay & me a whore and he said i like little kids... It may have been a joke but, I don't want people thinking i'm a whore or something like a pedifile. Okay!? All of us players would like to say sorry but.. We can't when it's crazy in the server... I'm so sorry for this but... I can't take this anymore Demon & Ace should be demoted for being failed gms lol. Ty for reading this. Even though it's very very long i just had to state my mind before i loose it. xD We <3 Your randy!...
NikkiRawr
NikkiRawr
2nd Job Advancement

Trophy : 5499
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm

WOW nikki itll take 3hrs for it to load on pplz comps now lol
JayJay1
JayJay1
2nd Job Advancement

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiRawr Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm

But, Randy we are really sorry for posting so many things about this but it's pissing me off. Some little kid well not being racist or anything but. He's being an imature person that needs more training i mean. US PLAYERS TRAIN But he's to dam lazy to level so we are stuck in time... And we have to level you really need to talk about this to everybody there getting very pissed well me Very Happy!
NikkiRawr
NikkiRawr
2nd Job Advancement

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiRawr Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm

& JJ would make a good gm haha (: He may start riots. But he can be a funny gm LOL!
NikkiRawr
NikkiRawr
2nd Job Advancement

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm

nikki or arthur need to be a gm LOL or they want me to be a gm
JayJay1
JayJay1
2nd Job Advancement

Back to top Go down

Post by isee Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Well i hate Demon as a GM but Acsenio im not sure...
isee
isee
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5667
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down