TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Kami's GM Application

4 posters

Go down

Would i make a Good GM?

Kami's GM Application I_vote_lcap78%Kami's GM Application I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Kami's GM Application I_vote_lcap22%Kami's GM Application I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Kami's GM Application Empty Kami's GM Application

Post by Kami Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 am

Name : Alexander Manrique

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours

Describe myself?: Hmmm well I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy, Likes to pal around, i can become serious when needed, blunt, and pretty much straight forward Just finished High School.

Email: XhellslaveX@hotmail.com (my GMS name)

MSN: XhellslaveX@hotmail.com

Aim: None

How active are you in game? In forums?: Im pretty much on every day 4-5 hours a day, 8+ on weekends, on the forums i typically read what people write not much of a
writer =/

How long have i been with InFamousStory?: Well I've just started on the 16 of july?, A friend suggested it to me. So far its been alot of fun being here with all you guys and gals =)

What do you think you can contribute to the server?: I want to make this server as comfortable to new and old players alike, people that care; to show them the best damn server on the web =)

Why are you applying for GM? To support this server with Events and less hacking as well as to lessen the weight of the duties of our GM's.

Have you had any previous GM experience?: Yes i was a GM and a beta tester for my friends PS, we had about 100 members but got shut down due to financial difficulties. Only been a GM once and it was alot of fun while it lasted.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: I would use another account, make it some stupid hackers name like asdfg12345, Run around as if i were a hacker and try to find other hackers. I know where hackers tend to hide out since I've been playing MS ever since the Closed beta for it.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: The first thing i would do when i log one would be to do a sweep of all the popular hacking areas before id do any of my GM duties, haha duty

How would you handle a hacker?: I would SS them, proof of them hacking so they cant and try to get a ban appeal, and then ban them. =3

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would take them both to a secluded area and ask them to slowly talk it out, giving each of them a moment to explain why they are arguing and ask them if was it really necessary for a GM to come and break it up?

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I'd PM or meet him in the game and ask "why do you think so and how can i become better"? After meeting with them and discussing why i am a "fail GM" i gladly thank him/her for their input and take it into consideration.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean? Keeping the server organized and clean, if the server isnt happy then the players wont be happy and it'll cause more conflict with the GMs and the players making everything fall apart.I'll try not to let that happen while making the servers fun.

Why should we choose you?: Because i know i can help out this server if you do and i can bring my own style into the fray.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Sometimes i lose sight of why i'm doing all this for.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Um.... my favorite color is Green and i like the number 4, I'm fluent in Spanish, i also like to read Manga and watch Anime,play on my Xbox360, but it has RRoD -.- and Tacos are awesome hmmm tacos....

Last edited by Kami on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kami
Kami
Starter

Trophy : 5415
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Kami's GM Application Empty Re: Kami's GM Application

Post by Genetics Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 am

I vote yes for Kami, i always see him on MS, he always helps me and my party members lvl up, and is always generous with his mesos.

I never see him swear, beg or do anything thats against the rules.

Genetics
Starter

Trophy : 5413
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Encore Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 pm

I would make Kami a GM because he is always on, and helpful. He tells me the answers for my questions.

Encore

Trophy : 5407
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsHenryYay Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 pm

I think you'll make an excellent GM. Good luck!
ItsHenryYay
ItsHenryYay
Administrator

Trophy : 65435
Fame : 0

http://theonlyhome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down