TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Elmo's GM application

4 posters

Go down

Should Elmo be a GM?

Elmo's GM application I_vote_lcap64%Elmo's GM application I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
Elmo's GM application I_vote_lcap36%Elmo's GM application I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Elmo's GM application Empty Elmo's GM application

Post by Elmo Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 pm

In-Game Name: Elmo

Name: Aaren

Location/Timezone: CA, San Diego/ Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise): Im a fun guy who likes to play Maplestory everyday and hang out with friends. I also like to break so yeah. If you dont know what that is its breakdancing. I barely get mad. I would get mad if someone were to annoy me. Just like my dad, he tells me to do all this stuff. It interrupts my maple time. Razz
I dont like getting into arguments either. So i barely have fights.

Email (If any): Legacyhero@gmail.com/iitzmexp@gmail.com

MSN (If any):N/A

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am very active. It could be from 10am to 3am depending on what time i wake up.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: for about 3 weeks when this server was still called PinkMS.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I think i can contribute to helping players out and donating to this server with spare money. I would also advertise to friends and youtube with videos for this server to bring people to play this fun server.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying to become a GM because I want to help out players like if they need help with: Im new to this server can you help me? Who are the main NPCs? i got scammed help! this guy wont leave my channel, etc. I also want to host many events for this server so the maple players can have fun. I host alot events especially JQs for JQers out there.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Ive been a GM in ProMS.(GM Elmo ). Ive been a GM for about a Month until the host quit maple and he shut down the server.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? my method for hunting hackers is to go in hide mode and just inspect channels for hackers or just be nice to them and see if they will admit it.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Whenever im not doing anything. Actually ANYTIME because everywhere you go you should be on the look out for hackers.

How would you handle a hacker?: I seriously dont like hackers so if I were to see one there would be no warning, Its a BAN unless there's a very good explanation somehow.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: If i were to see two people arguing over the smega i wouldnt say " just whisper each other ". I would whisper both of them and say " if you dont stop then its a jail for 1 day ". I dont tolerate that.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If someone called me a fail GM I would tell them to deal with it because I am a GM and they're just going to have to accept it. If not then ill have them speak with another GM that fits them best. I wouldnt start a big argument or fight because a GM is supposed to help players not fight them.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: as a GM i feel that keeping the server organized and clean is much more important because without a Good server, no one will have fun. You have to clear your main priorities before you can have fun.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because if I become a GM, anyone could trust me no matter what and I would make this server more fun then it already is by making so many events. You should choose me because I just want to help the server and players as best as I can.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You shouldnt choose me as GM because I tend to become lazy sometimes but barely. Also if you just dont think I would fit the job as a GM.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I like playing the Ps3. PSN= CoiorfuiPubs.
I like to breakdance. I like hanging out with friends. I spike my hair? i love vans.
Im 14. Asian; Viet/Filipino. Im a short person. 5'1. haha.

And thats it. Hope you guys liked it. Read and VOTEE!~

Elmo's GM application ELMOBANNEREDITED-1

Last edited by Elmo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to add my banner)

Elmo
Starter

Trophy : 5407
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Elmo's GM application Empty Re: Elmo's GM application

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Yours is better (: Good Luck. Yes all the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

u go babe !

Jesus

Trophy : 5403

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsHenryYay Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:17 pm

I like but, but there is one minor error. You call yourself trustworthy, but do other people call you trustworthy as well? You are barely lazy, are you sure you aren't very lazy? Sometimes, people underestimate their bad qualities and overestimate their good qualities. Try not to make that mistake.
ItsHenryYay
ItsHenryYay
Administrator

Trophy : 65426

http://theonlyhome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iL1nk Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:52 am

Nice App Elmo.. Good Luck Smile
iL1nk
iL1nk
Game Master

Trophy : 5452
Fame : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Yeah i am known as trustworthy. I never like say anything im not supposed to say or do anything im not supposed to do. Well if I was very lazy then i wouldnt be heading to vons to recycle cans all the time, I wouldnt be doing dishes like 5 times a day and other things i do.

Elmo
Starter

Trophy : 5407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Going Green is good! Doing Dishes is good! But don't injure yourself doing so. Elmo does many other things too! ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down