TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Henry's Staff Application

5 posters

Go down

Do you want Scarlett Devil as GM?

Henry's Staff Application I_vote_lcap47%Henry's Staff Application I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Henry's Staff Application I_vote_lcap53%Henry's Staff Application I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Henry's Staff Application Empty Henry's Staff Application

Post by ItsHenryYay Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:13 pm

In-Game Name:
ScarlettHenry

Name:
Henry

Location/Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time/California

Describe yourself (personality wise):
Calm and collective most of the time. Thinks carefully about even the easiest choices. Consider to be the next Zhuge Liang from the Chinese Three Kingdom's Era. Called the Eternally Sleeping Dragon by some of his family members, he doesn't show much of his true personality, so he is considered very active and headstrong.

Email (If any):
Its.Henry.Yay@gmail.com

MSN (If any):
Its.Henry.Yay@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I'm probably very well known on the forums and in-game. I'm very active on both. I go on everyday for as much as I can.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?:
I've been with InFamous before it even started.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
Well, since I am the current forum administrator, I can help keep the forums clean and make sure they obey all rules. I have experience with hackers and bots so I know how to take care of them.

Why are you applying for GM?:
First of all, I just wanted to say that I love this server. It's one of my most favorite servers out there. I play this server for as long as I can. And I want to take me love for this game to another level by banning hackers and making sure everybody follows the rules.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
Yes, I've been on a GM on 5 different MapleStory servers. Of the 5, 4 of the names are DemonikMS, DeminkMS Rebirthed~ (after it shut down it came back up after several months), Leviathan MS, and KyaoMS. And I have also been a GM on the game Ragnarok Online. In fact, I'm a coder for it.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
My method is rarely considered by anybody these days, but it is to go into hide and warp to every individual character logged in and see if they are hacking.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
I hunt them as often as possible, like the minute I get online and before I minute before I go offline.

How would you handle a hacker?:
I jail the hackers as a warning, if they continue their hacking onslaught, then I'll ban them.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
I'll ask them if they want to argue, then whisper each other. In some cases where i gets extreme, I'll ask them to stop fighting and make up. I'm not a big fan of arguments anyways.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
I don't really like being called a "fail GM" but I wouldn't say anything. I might just ignore them. I don't care if they smega it since there are some who will believe that some won't believe it.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
I feel that keeping the server from jerks and providing a friendly hack-free community is very important for in-game AND the forums. So I'll try my best to organize and clean up the server.

Why should we choose you?:
I've played MapleStory ever since it came out (yes I got mark of the beta). I think you should choose me because I have experienced a lot of parts in MapleStory. I've seen many hackers and jerks in it, so I want to keep this server very nice so that more and more people can join.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
I can be lazy (hence my name sleeping eternal dragon, the sleeping eternal means I'm lazy) most of the time. But when it comes to things I cherish, the sleeping dragon will wake and take action.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
I love you Randy! I love you David! And I love the server!
ItsHenryYay
ItsHenryYay
Administrator

Trophy : 65435
Fame : 0

http://theonlyhome.com

Back to top Go down

Henry's Staff Application Empty Re: Henry's Staff Application

Post by Shikto Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:26 am

Good luck man!
Shikto
Shikto
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5431

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Good luck man
Kami
Kami
Starter

Trophy : 5415

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsHenryYay Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 am

Oh wow, the last two people said the exact same thing, how very nice... It makes me FEEL BETTER! Just kidding. =P Thank you. But I don't think I'll be selected with so many N-Os
ItsHenryYay
ItsHenryYay
Administrator

Trophy : 65435

http://theonlyhome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

good luck!!!
JayJay1
JayJay1