TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

NyCPirate's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Would you like me to be a GM? Yes or No

NyCPirate's GM Application I_vote_lcap100%NyCPirate's GM Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
NyCPirate's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%NyCPirate's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

NyCPirate's GM Application Empty NyCPirate's GM Application

Post by Nycpirate1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm

In-Game Name: NyCPirate

Name:Steven

Location/Timezone:Est

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm funny, nice, easy going, fun to be around with, fair and an outgoing person.

Email (If any):gamerzrewards@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):bklynpimp88@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm in game almost all day and since its summer I'm on a lot on the forums and in game.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: About a 2months

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I think I can contribute a fun and fair game play. I can host a couple events every week, keep an eye out for hackers and for new players in need.

Why are you applying for GM?: I'm applying for GM basically because I know what I'm doing and I like this server and I wanna be part of the staff that makes the server so great.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I've had my share of servers (StingRayMS-About a year, SecretStory- Couple of months, and TimeLessStory- 3 months.)

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Well for my server we divided the channels amongest the GM's so for example I would take 2 channels and do !cheaters and whoever showed up when I used that command I would stalk in "hide" for about 10min to see if their hacking.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I think every hour is good enough

How would you handle a hacker?: Id basically appear from hide and question them and if they log off I would ban them right there so it'd be an offline ban, if they don't log off I'd give them one warning and if I caught them again hacking I'd ban them with no questions.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I'd say to them " Guys stop arguing of smega because it's not helping anyone and if you continue I'm going to have to mute both of you."

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say " That's one persons opinion" and if he continued to say that through smega I would warn him that I am going to mute him.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Keeping the server organized and clean because if it's clean and organized then everyones gonna have fun.

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because I have experience and I'm a fun person.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I don't think there's any reason for you not to choose me except for I might not be on all day everyday because I DO need my sleep and I do need to have some personal time.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I've said everything I think is important =)

Nycpirate1

Trophy : 5391
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

NyCPirate's GM Application Empty Re: NyCPirate's GM Application

Post by justin12321 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 pm

nice man nice i think you should be a GM
Demon

justin12321

Trophy : 5386
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down