TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

CaptainRocco>GM application

2 posters

Go down

Do You Want Me To Be A GM?

CaptainRocco>GM application I_vote_lcap100%CaptainRocco>GM application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
CaptainRocco>GM application I_vote_lcap0%CaptainRocco>GM application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

CaptainRocco>GM application Empty CaptainRocco>GM application

Post by hokage613 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:51 pm

In-Game Name: CaptainRocco

Name: matias

Location/Timezone: Chile, Santiago / UTC/GMT -4 hours

Describe yourself (personality wise): well, im very friendly and lovely. iliem to play with my friends and do sports or stay with my family in my house. i like to play computer, counter strike and maplestory. i love to talk with my friends and make them laugh. Very Happy . in the weekends i like to stay with my family and in the free times i like to play in famous MS.

Email (If any): matias.olivosm@gmail.com

MSN (If any): matu_-otaku@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: in game im very active( when i have free time, but i have much free time). i play maplestory after eating and i stop playing when i go sleep. in forums im not very active, but ill start posting guides for any job. Very Happy

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: i have been in in famous story for 6 days.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i think im gonna contribute with the server making events and look that all the server is ok. ill help people and make the server more friendly and funny.

Why are you applying for GM?: im appliying for GM beause i want to help Randy and help the people in the server. i want to help with the problems of the people and fixing them.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: really, i never been GM in other MS, but i create private servers, and there ill be ADMIN, so i know how to be gm

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: well, i hide in a map were people say that is a hacker and then i look at him and see if he hack.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: i think i should hunt for hackers everyday. one time of the day ill hunt for hackers.

How would you handle a hacker?: instant ban. if he hack , he cant be in the server.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: ill say them to stop it beacuse this server is very friendly nad i dont want that people fight. if they they dont, they resolve their problems in jail, and when they resolve it, ill unjail them.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: ill make a GM skill and then ill say him : "Look, an normal people cant do this". and then i make him and advertise.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: i think both, because the server will be boring without events or that stuff, but if the server is much funny, the people disorderly it wont been the server clean and organized.

Why should we choose you?: because i have a bit of experience in been GM and im very friendly and active. i want to help the people much i can.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: beacuse when someone peace me off i get mad.

Extra info you feel is necessary: i have experience in two different types of GM : police, or event spawner.

hokage613

Trophy : 5401
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

CaptainRocco>GM application Empty Re: CaptainRocco>GM application

Post by isee Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

You didnt put a poll but ill add it for you lol.
isee
isee
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5675
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down