TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Name's Jack

Go down

Name's Jack Empty Name's Jack

Post by wyijx Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm

So it's been a while since I've done an introduction on a forum of any sort. Or rather even really been involved in a forum. However I joined inFamousMS a few days ago and really enjoyed the stability of the server so I have decided to make it my home. It is my own personal goal to help grow and maintain a new community as much as I can, or am allowed. With that, I would like to introduce myself. I'll post it in a specifications format for quick-viewing for those with short attention spans.

Name: Jack Hutson
IGN: Saul primarily, forum and XBL is wyijx
Favorite Profession: I admit to loving to play as a Brawler.

I've had a great deal of experience in Maple Story over the past couple of years, this includes hosting, maintaining and resolving issues with Odin source, I used to run a server for a few friends locally during v.55MS. I've also had experience running WoW, RO, and JKA servers. So I can answer many coding questions, or simple Maple Story Odin-related problems, and even a few Titan ones. I locally work at one of the cinema's in town owned by a corporation called Cinemark, those on the east coast primarily will of heard of it, especially those located in Texas. I am the Assistant General Manager there giving me administrative experience. I have experience with GFX, and also in pixel editing.

I enjoy good discussion politics, philosophy, morality, and religion. I am currently attending the University of Kentucky for Political Science. I also can help you out if you have any questions with political news, or any other current events. I do not mind googling a question to help you with anything. If you would like some kind of GFX designed, within reason, I can do that for you.

If you have any questions or comments, or you would like to play with me in-game I'm on usually during the day hours for a few in the Eastern Time Zone. My Primary IGN is Saul, and my secondary is IanNemo.

See you around.
~Jack/wyijx
wyijx
wyijx
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5431
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down