TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Jones appation

Go down

Would this soul called person be a gm

Jones appation I_vote_lcap25%Jones appation I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Jones appation I_vote_lcap75%Jones appation I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Jones appation Empty Jones appation

Post by Jones Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 am

Name: Hieu Truong

Location/Timezone: Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise): well i love Infamous ms and of course Randy
what do i look like well I'm Vietnamese and yea there a picture of me in my avatar icon
and i love music

Email (If any):greenso10@yahoo.com
And you can find me in InFamous of course

MSN (If any):Jones_is_cool@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: im on fourm and in game for about 8 hours a day and stuff

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: 2 or 3 weeks i lost track

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:

Why are you applying for GM?: so i can help Infamous be a better and safe place for other people

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:

What is your method for hunting for hackers? well first of all i usually can find them in fm room 22 or hensey hair shop and i just play along with them XD

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Every day for at least couple of hours a day they are hideing you just have to find them

How would you handle a hacker?: frist of all ill band him with !band

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: i would tell them to stop it because it either laggs the sever and their no need to fight or ill jail them for about 1 hour

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i would tell him/her that i'm just doing my job if u have any concern with me talk to my boss Randy

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I say for being a gm I rather make it clean and safe while havening fun because you can do them both at a time

Why should we choose you?: Why should you choses me well ill be help full around the sever host events when they need to be hosted and watch out for hackers because those guys hide allot and of course the players they are the best in the sever they are let say a guest a customer

Why shouldn't we choose you?:hmm i really know why i student be picked

Extra info you feel is necessary: I have been looking over the GM hand book for over the past 2 days lolz XD

Last edited by Jones on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jones
Jones
Game Master

Trophy : 5433
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Jones appation Empty Re: Jones appation

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Good Luck on your Appation! (: Nice and Short.

Back to top Go down