TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

xPhailure's GM Application :D!

+2
David
xPhailure
6 posters

Go down

Would u like me to be a GM?

xPhailure's GM Application :D! I_vote_lcap55%xPhailure's GM Application :D! I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
xPhailure's GM Application :D! I_vote_lcap45%xPhailure's GM Application :D! I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

xPhailure's GM Application :D! Empty xPhailure's GM Application :D!

Post by xPhailure Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:48 am

In-Game Name: xPhailure

Name: Brian

Location/Timezone: Montreal,Qc/GMT -4hours

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a asian dude.full filipino.im from montreal Suspect and i go to school right nao im secendary 4 i learned lots of things about technologie. i think im a smart person . i have dark-brown eyes, black hair and im talll.

Email (If any): brian_janviniar@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): brian_janviniar@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: i play the game 24/7 training cause im ranked 1 right now i wanna stay rank 1 so yea ;D dont try to pass me ppl ;D

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: 2 weeks ? i think

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i can help code things. npc , maps etc.. i'll help catch hackers 24/7 . ive catch around 7 hackers already in the server i still got the screen shots if u want and if ppl are boored i will host events but not alot but daily though.

Why are you applying for GM?: i wanna contribute to this server . i want to make it clean,fun , exiting etc. i wanna catch hackers so they dont hack things and i wanna help code things and yah..

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: yea i was the owner of CookieMs . [GM]KiiD but i shut it down because no1 was joining but only hackers were. anyway i was once a owner 1 time and GM 8 times in different servers and ive hosted the server for 3 months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? haha easy question i would make 2 characters example 1 is my Gm character xPhailure and anothere 1 will be a normal character . that like just chiling around and go find place where hackers usually train and watch them . ask him to train me and see if he hacks or i'll always use hide with the gm character and go to hacker places where there usually tain.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: um 24/7 im not that busy cause i will ply day and night sleep for 8 hours though and yea i would catch hackers when i find some.

How would you handle a hacker?: Ban of course.. cause imagine they hack the server next i seriously do not want them to do that.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: i give them warning 1st warning is to be careful. 2nd warning we need a talk alone 3rd warning jail for 3 hours..

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i dont mind i would just tell them that gimme a reason i am a fail gm and if his right i will try to get used to the things he said and learn from it

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF?Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Keeping the server organized and clean. of course. i dont want any hacker inside to disrupt the server ;D

Why should we choose you?: u should chooe me because i could help coding things just ask me and i'll help clean the server by hunting hacker . for all hackers in the server watch out for me ;D and yea i would help in lots of things when ur offline randy ;D

Why shouldn't we choose you? u shouldn't choose me because i play computer 24/7? xD

Extra info you feel is necessary: i like eat mcdo but not alot . i also like to eat mangos there tasy and sweet ;D! etc.!!

Thanks you for having me here and Good luck to Gm Applicaters ;P O o n yea my favorite number is 3 and 8 ;D!!

Last edited by xPhailure on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 11 times in total

xPhailure
Game Master

Trophy : 5545
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

xPhailure's GM Application :D! Empty Re: xPhailure's GM Application :D!

Post by David Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 am

GREAT GM APP! Lol 3 and 8 i like 5 and 15...

BUT GREAT GM APP cheers cheers cheers
David
David
Game Master

Trophy : 5451

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsHenryYay Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 pm

That was a very nice application. I would definitely want you to be on Randy's team!
ItsHenryYay
ItsHenryYay
Administrator

Trophy : 65435

http://theonlyhome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iL1nk Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 am

Nice App, Good Luck ;D
iL1nk
iL1nk
Game Master

Trophy : 5461
Fame : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by xPhailure Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 pm

i could be a semi coder or coder if u want ? i could code npcs, custom npcs. etc. i know how to use the wamp server , wz files , script etc. but i will just custom npcs, code npcs and fix them and ask me anything else if u want me to do more just tell me which ;D if u want add me brian_janviniar@hotmail.com . o yea my friend he was a owner before but quitted was a developper both his smart he teached me everything ;D.i could be a semi coder or coder i'll try my best ;D ;D

xPhailure
Game Master

Trophy : 5545

Back to top Go down

Post by CroSsKiD Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 pm

NICE DUUDE nice application best ive seen so far and soo colorful good luck bro (:
CroSsKiD
CroSsKiD
Starter

Trophy : 5422
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Nice application Brian, Good luck. Very Happy
Arctic
Arctic
Game Master

Trophy : 5411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down