TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

[Poll] AxelKing GM App

Go down

GM or not

[Poll] AxelKing GM App I_vote_lcap75%[Poll] AxelKing GM App I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
[Poll] AxelKing GM App I_vote_lcap25%[Poll] AxelKing GM App I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

[Poll] AxelKing GM App Empty [Poll] AxelKing GM App

Post by AxelKing9 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 am

In-Game Name:AxelKing (old AxelKing9)

Name:Axel

Location/Timezone: Polend/Central Europe (GMT + 2:00)

Describe yourself (personality wise):I'm 15 years old boy who play 2 years Maple Story(Private ,Global and Europe) i have big experience about monsters maps and i was GM on my and my freind Private server "Final fantasy MS" he still work but i leave him and give it to my freind.I go from Polend i like helping anonthers, and i see on this server some polish player who need my help becuse some cant speak english or is i anonther time zone and i play when no GM is loged in

Email (If any):axelking9@o2.pl

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?:non-stop but in weekends 3hours

How long have you been with Tonight Story?:2 weeks

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I will try to answer the player's question, jail rule breakers, find hackers and do quest pq and jq

Why are you applying for GM?:To try and help tonight story and i love this server and i helping players

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Where and for how long?:Yes im Owner of my old private server FinalFantasy MS i working hard 6 months and all is good he is online today, to but i giv her my freind XD

What is your method for hunting for hackers?Hmmm revards for players who see hacker ,and hunt in hide skill

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:every second

How would you handle a hacker?:just ban or jail for 1 day

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I'll ask them if they want to argue, then whisper each otherand If its still countinues, ill put them boths in the same jail and let them argue face to face and try to solve thier problems

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I dont care about that i just ignore them

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Keeping Relly FUN and organized and all must keep the rules

Why should we choose you?:I have had experiences on how to be a GM because i was owner of my private serv and i try be helpful to the game and community.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:NO SLOTS FOR NEW GM ?

Extra info you feel is necessary:i say all wath i want say Sad
AxelKing9
AxelKing9

Trophy : 5408
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down