TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena"

5 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena" Empty IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena"

Post by OhhAndyT Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:57 am

As some of you GMs know about what me and Dalena was doing on Thursday 11:30 Jul 23- Friday 1:20 Jul 24 on EST. This is important for everyone to read especially Randy. And before you read, Randy I have nothing againist you.

As you see we was constantly spamming smega over the server. And seeing constant of the same response of GMs and players. As most of you GMs and players, you need to get a real fucking girlfrend. And no, Maplestory gf does not count. You guys would talk s**t to us, it's easy for you guys to talk s**t behind that computer. And behind that computer is a fucking fatass man, not fucking life, playing as a girl character, uglyass, smelly hyguiene, peace of s**t. You guys are pathetic. Don't be saying I'm pathetic becuase I'm better than most, actually all of you guys. All you guys are fucking immature and a bunch of 9-13 year olds running riot around the damn server.

I bet if one of the questions had asked to post a picture of yourself, you all would be so fucking scared to post your scary ass picture. GM application is all based on popularity. And all of the GMs that are hired are immature, can't code for s**t, and has no fucking life. This way to make a GM is so innacurate it makes me want to give a virus to the summiters. L1nk's Gm application was so horriable, I mean what the f**k, common Randy!

As I was saying, Dalena and I were only going to play if we was GMs. But since GM application is all based on popularity, we knew we wasn't going to be GMs. So we decided to piss everybody off. And most of the GMs didn't do s**t becuase we owned them. Anything they threw in an attempt to aurge with us, we pwned them, bad. Why? Like I said, most of the GMs are fucking 12 year olds. And you know who you are you fucking basterds.

If I was I.P. banned, I could always change my I.P. and if it wasn't I can always create a new account. So either way you can't get rid of me. But I'm not going to cause the trouble for Randy becuase that is the only person I ACTUALLY respect and Kyou and iHetaila. So all you other haters can piss of and get off my fucking ass.

Randy when you choose an application, choose carefully.
OhhAndyT
OhhAndyT
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5450
Fame : 0

http://www.myspace.com/andyq.tran

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena" Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena"

Post by xPhailure Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 am

haha funny i never smegad for a GF. i would never do that in fact. i have a girlfriend in real life? plus look at me iinmy pic im skinny not that skinny though and im asian IM NOT A FATASS. if thats about all the GMS ur wrong cause im different i know how to code things. i go look for hackers each day n i help ppl who needs my help .? . AND IM NOT SCARED TO POST THIS PIC ... i had it since yesterday lol i just put it on yesterday so yea ;P.

IF THIS POST IS ABOUT ALL THE GMS AND ME UR WRONG IM DIFFERENT.

PS. srry if ur not talking about me lol

xPhailure
Game Master

Trophy : 5537
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena" Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Please read about the incident about "OhhAndyT (me) and Dalena"

Post by JayJay1 Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:15 am

wow dude all the gms are the nicest and best on this server.. but akon is o.k.
JayJay1
JayJay1
2nd Job Advancement

Trophy : 5492
Fame : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 am

lol @ akon is ok...
Randy
Randy
Administrator

Trophy : 15674
Fame : 3

http://infamousms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by iAmAmAziNg Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:44 am

lol yeaa true akon is ok but wat about me??

iAmAmAziNg
Game Master

Trophy : 5456
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay1 Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:29 pm

ur cool. akon can be a jerk sometimes all gms r rlllllly nice and i love the server, but akon is blah
JayJay1
JayJay1
2nd Job Advancement

Trophy : 5492
Fame : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

lol @ akon is blah
Randy
Randy
Administrator

Trophy : 15674
Fame : 3

http://infamousms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down