TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D

Go down

Do you want me to be your GM's? ^_^ ?

iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D I_vote_lcap50%iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D I_vote_lcap50%iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D Empty iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D

Post by guyaneseboy Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Hey, my IGN is iShankNoobs

Name: Darren Ram Narine

Location/Timezone: Canada/Ontario GMT eastern time

Describe: I'm brown and life with my parents 0_0, i don't bullshit from anyone~i don't like to argue over stupid things mostly over a game..

Email: darren_n@hotmail.com

MSN: darren_n@hotmail.com

How active are you: you could say i have no life on my computer am on it from the time i wake up till the time i go to sleep which i like never :S in that period of time i would be on maple story like 3/4 of the time.

How long have you been with Infamous: WELL i went on vacation when i was in Pink Ms and i was on it a lot but than when i came back the web wasn't working and the client so i didn't really know what happen in till a friend told me you guys got hack, and so every since i found out that Ive been on Infamous quite a lot.

How much you think you can help server: hm, ~ school is over so for like the whole rest of these 2 months plus more when school starts back~not as much though~

why do i want to became a GM: well over the pass few months Ive gotten to know you all and i think of you guys as ~good friends~Also my server was also hacked by hackers along time ago so am willing to help to prevent this from happening again.

where u a GM before: Well um from what i could remember i was a GM in TropixStory before they went all gey and homo, me and some friends just opened a server and i coded almost everything on it and its pretty descent.

what is your method for hunting a hacker: I LOVE going in hide and jsut spying on people, i would just follow him/self and ks him/her just to trip him out and than give a sudden ban =D ^^

How often should u hunt for hackers: when you the server is a little lag and no working normal and also maybe every other day.

How would you handle a hacker: P SHH i will tell him he needs to get a life , like COMMON people its a P Server no need to hack in it and than ban him/her.

How do u handle s mega fighting: i have a 3 warning polisey, once they are up i will decide on the time period they will spend in jail.

If a player called me a fail GM:i would tell him/her why do you thing so than after start with warnings~which can result in further punishments.

as a gm how do u feel about the server ~having fun or keeping clean~:to tell you the truth i think its about both, well yeah u got to keep the server going and playable~BUT sometimes it don't hurt to make jokes and have fun. inst that what "HAPPY MAPLING" is all about??

Why should you pick me": i feel that you should pick me because ive known u guys for almost 3 months now and i think that means something ALSO i could always help you code something cuz i think Ive really gotten the hand of it.

why u should not pick me: UM sometimes i might EGO other gm
that's only if they piss me off a lot when i say a lot i MEAN A LOT cuz i got A LOT OF patients.

Extra info:I LOVE TO EAT PIES OMFG ^^ :S

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME HOMIE =D

guyaneseboy

Trophy : 5408
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D Empty Re: iShankNoobs GM APP ^_^ =D

Post by guyaneseboy Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 pm

No one will respawn to my app...
unwanted D=

guyaneseboy

Trophy : 5408