TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

TheAlpha's GM Application

Go down

Would you like me to be a gm?

TheAlpha's GM Application I_vote_lcap50%TheAlpha's GM Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
TheAlpha's GM Application I_vote_lcap50%TheAlpha's GM Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

TheAlpha's GM Application Empty TheAlpha's GM Application

Post by icecube03 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 pm

In-Game Name:TheAlpha

Name:Price

Location/Timezone:GMT

Describe yourself (personality wise):I'm a pretty funny, helpful, nice guy.

Email (If any):price0303@gmail.com

MSN (If any):price3_3@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:In game, at least 2-3 hrs a day. (will be on more if you message me and need me on). In forums, first post actually, but again if u need me to be more active just ask.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: 3 weeks

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I'll take ideas for any kind of event that people want, and i can answer about any question asks.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because I want to help players have a more enjoyable time on Infamous.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes I have. Where on my private server I made with a friend, lasted for a week because we didn't recruit people at all.
What is your method for hunting for hackers? Asking people if they have seen any hackers and find them and ban the hacker.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: All day everyday.

How would you handle a hacker?: Ban immediately.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Use a smega and say if they don't stop arguing over smega then illl jail them for 30 min.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would be like that's your opinion. I wouldn't do anything to retaliate except to ignore them.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Keeping the server organized and clean duh! =)

Why should we choose you?: Because as a co-owner of a previous private server, I can help ban the hackers, help noobies, and make Infamous a more fun and enjoyable server for everyone.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: There is no reason that you shouldn't choose me =)

Extra info you feel is necessary: I have a pretty good feeling for the gm commands already because of my previous private server, so I won't have to ask current gms how to do everything.

Last edited by icecube03 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot poll lol)

icecube03

Trophy : 5390
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down