TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Ownz Gm App :D

Go down

Do you think i would be a worthy GM

Ownz Gm App :D I_vote_lcap0%Ownz Gm App :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ownz Gm App :D I_vote_lcap0%Ownz Gm App :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Ownz Gm App :D Empty Ownz Gm App :D

Post by calmcorpse Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 pm

In-Game Name:ownz

Name:Derren

Location/Timezone:wales/GMT

Describe yourself (personality wise):Well im a usaul 15 year old boy im very happy (most of the time)

Email (If any):dezzawilliams@hotmail.co.uk

MSN (If any):dezzawilliams@hotmail.co.uk

How active are you in game? in forums?: in game im usually on all day apart from like 1 hour when i go to the gym everyday and when i sleep Very Happy

How long have you been with InFamous Story?:3 days

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:i think i could contribute alot to the server as i am very helpfull Very Happy i will also be a fun gm that will host multiple events a day

Why are you applying for GM?: im Applying for gm because i enjoy infamousstory so much i wanna go that little step higher and be a gm, im also applying because i like helping people

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: no sorry this will be a completely new experience for me

What is your method for hunting for hackers? i will be in hide and sneak up on a reported hacker,get a screenie and ban the mofo

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: i will do my best to hunt all the time

How would you handle a hacker?:i will be very mercyless if i see him with my own eyes then i will ban him on the spot

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i would ignore him as infact he is very childish for calling me a gm in the first place

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: i believe that balance is in order as i would like to keep the server clean and have fun at the same time

Why should we choose you?: because im fun Very Happy

Why shouldn't we choose you?: well because i have no experience with coding :'(

Extra info you feel is necessary: i <3 arctic

Last edited by calmcorpse on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to put a poll in :P)

calmcorpse
Starter

Trophy : 5411
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum