TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn

2 posters

Go down

Would I be a good GM?

[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn I_vote_lcap50%[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn I_vote_lcap50%[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn I_vote_lcap0%[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn Empty [ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn

Post by kelso Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:02 pm

In-Game Name: Kelso

Name: Kelso Nealon

Location/Timezone: Calgary, Alberta, Canada / PST

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm a pretty nice guy, really mellow, respectful, peaceful, and fun. Razz

Email (If any): N/A

MSN (If any): kelsomob@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: In GameI think I'm online for more than half the day (which i am not that proud of haha). Forums; I am just getting use to the forum but its looking cooler every minute. ;P

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: Hmmm.. I think since Pinkstory, so about a month or so.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well, mostly new ideas, of course less hackers, and I would help contribute the fun in the server!

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for a GM mainly because I know my stuff, I think i could really help the team out in what ever way! Smile

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long? : Yes, I ran my own server called DmanMS, and I have been a GM i think for 2 other servers.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Create a different character and talk to the person that i think is hacking, first of all I would make 100% sure he/she was hacking because if I'm wrong that would look pretty bad on my part.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Well there isn't alot of hackers in this server but i have seen a few, I would say; quite often.

How would you handle a hacker?: As I was saying, I would make 100% sure he/she was hacking, probobly talk face to face with him/her, and if he/she was hacking I would ban them!

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would get involved by warping both of them into a map with not alot of people on it, tell them to figure it out here; instead of using smegas. OR i would try to solve the fight that was going on.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Ask them why they would say that and use their reason too help improve my job as a GM.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Mainly having fun, I mean, the reason we play private servers is for the taste of fun right? BUT, I still do respect having a clean server.

Why should we choose you?: Well, I have great ideas, I'm ALWAYS on, so you won't have to worry about no GM's being online. I know all the codes and event stuff like that. I am pretty down too business and take these kind of things seriously.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: LOL, I smoke weed, alot.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Naah, if you want too know more talk to me in-game. Smile

kelso

Trophy : 5402
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

[ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn Empty Re: [ poll ] kElSo'S GM aPpLiCaTiOn

Post by OhhAndyT Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Weed eh? Well lucky you! It's hard to get any around here. Anyways red makes my eyes hurt. Yellow words or light blue works best with black background!

EDIT: I just relized this kinda looks like mine. Not saying anything.
OhhAndyT
OhhAndyT
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5453
Fame : 0

http://www.myspace.com/andyq.tran

Back to top Go down