TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored)

4 posters

Go down

AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored) Empty AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored)

Post by azngatem Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 am

In-Game Name: azngatem

Name: Dennis Kim

Location/Timezone: Eastern

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm Asian like all of you, I play Maple Story, CS1.6, and go outside with friends (because I have a social life ^^)

Email (If any): kimthegoodasian@aol.com

MSN (If any): no sorry =\

How active are you in game? in forums?: well, lets just say I'm on so much I super rebirthed in 2 days no problem

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: A couple days, but I already feel like I've known everyone for a long time, awesome chemistry ^^

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: fun, help, I'm on for a long time doing nothing but flash jumping so I can help a lot of people and deal with the people wanting items

Why are you applying for GM?: Mostly because I'm bored and want to write about this to be active on forums, but also because I really like this server and is probably the best I've played in, and I would love to be a big part in it

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Not much, but I've hung out with so many that I know how it works and etc.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? People reporting and just seeing people in FM 22 Blatantly Hacking, and etc.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: well, to be honest, this servers been pretty clean, I have probably seen 1 or 2 hackers tops, GOOD WORK RANDY AND GM CREW!

How would you handle a hacker?: INSTANTLY PERM BANHAMMER

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Well, i doubt that happens because this servers really friendly, but if it did happen i would obviously say stop, and they would listen since I'm a GM

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say Sorry, what am I doing wrong? and fix it

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Both, but mostly having fun, because after all.. this is just a game and its a game for kids, but someone older has to organize as well so yeah ^^

Why should we choose you?: Because... It would be the wise decision, and choosing me would show that this server cares about being organized and being clean

Why shouldn't we choose you?: ehh... I dont know, maybe theres a better canditate out there

Extra info you feel is necessary: Thanks everyone to reading lol,
azngatem
azngatem
Starter

Trophy : 5407
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored) Empty Re: AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored)

Post by isee Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am

Ummm, im not asian. Good Luck?
isee
isee
Forum Moderator

Trophy : 5674
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored) Empty Re: AZNGATEM'S GM APP (mostly b/c im bored)

Post by Randy Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 am

Im not asian either.
Randy
Randy
Administrator

Trophy : 15682
Fame : 3

http://infamousms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by azngatem Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 pm

damn lol my bad I felt as if you guys were asian my bad ^^ there was like a huge group in FM and saying they were filipino and korean and viet and what not, my bad ^^
azngatem
azngatem
Starter

Trophy : 5407
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Lol k.
Randy
Randy
Administrator

Trophy : 15682
Fame : 3

http://infamousms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by OhhAndyT Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 pm

ME NOT ASAIN! ME BLACK Sad
OhhAndyT
OhhAndyT
1st Job Advancement

Trophy : 5458
Fame : 0

http://www.myspace.com/andyq.tran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum