TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Facialize GM App

Go down

GM Or Not

Facialize GM App I_vote_lcap50%Facialize GM App I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Facialize GM App I_vote_lcap50%Facialize GM App I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Facialize GM App Empty Facialize GM App

Post by iLolKevin Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 pm

In-Game Name: Facialize

Name: Kevin Nguyen

Location/Timezone: Huntington Beach,California-PST

Describe yourself (personality wise):I am a 15 year old kid that loves to help others and have fun with others and also I can be strict and professional.
I am a calm and cool guy. I don't take grudges or threats and i take any job seriously and have fun at the same time. I like to play basketball and hang around with friends (who are usually girls), i wish to be a doctor and i hope to be a helper in game and off game.

Email (If any): iLolKevin@yahoo.com

MSN (If any): iLolKevin@yahoo.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I am active in game everyday for like 6-7 hours a day and in forums alot.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?:
I have been in Infamous story since when it started and 1 week and half before PinkStory Got hacked.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I can contribute alot of Events,Helping,Dealing with any problems,solving all of the problems and put 100% into the job.

Why are you applying for GM?:
I am applying for GM because i have experience being a GM in two servers,
and i want to help people as much as i can and have fun with it too.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
I had a lot of GM experience in two servers,(Gosum Ms)(Juicy Ms), and i have been GM in those server for about 5 months each until they both shutdown so i have 1 year experience of being a GM.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
My method of hackers is breaking them down and asking "comments about their things" with the help of my friends, and i try to be quick as possible. Go into hide and follow the hacker and take an SS of the hacker hacking and confirm that he/she was hacking.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
I would often hunt for hackers everyday any possible time there is.

How would you handle a hacker?:
I would probably SS them and ban them right away.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
I would handle 2 people that arguing over a SMEGA by understanding the problem first and asking both sides of the story and try to calm them down and have them try to get them to get along with each other.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you
retaliate?: I would respond to that with dignity and respect with no grudge at all. I would also try to think of ways to get better at being a GM with the help of advice.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I think that both of the things of important keeping the server clean, but making the players have fun aswell.

Why should we choose you?:
You should choose me because i am experienced and have fun at the same time with helping the maple community be better and not totally chaos. I am calm and strict at times and a honest man.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
You Shouldn't choose me because, i don't know. Ask my friends.

Extra info you feel is necessary:Explained myself there xD.

iLolKevin
Starter

Trophy : 5393
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum