TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 am

Justins GM APP

Go down

should i be a GM?

Justins GM APP I_vote_lcap33%Justins GM APP I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Justins GM APP I_vote_lcap67%Justins GM APP I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Justins GM APP Empty Justins GM APP

Post by justin12321 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am

Name: Justin but my friends call me Jay

IGN: Demon

Timezone:north pacific

Where i live:Northeast US

why should we chose you as a GM: because i love this game and i love helping people out and i think i can be a fun helpful gm.

What brings you to infamous ms?: i was looking for servers and this one looked fun!

How active can you be every day? well i log on everyday and im on for like 3-5 hours a day is my mom doesent make me log off

What does it mean to not abuse your powers? it means not doing anything for the good of the game.

How long have you been in our server: for about a week!

What is your msn or any contact info? well i don't really use any but i sometimes check my email Demonmaster121@gmail.com

How can you help InFamousMS? well i am good at catching hackers i keep everyone happy i help deal with problems and i am a very good player!

If you are flooded with questions, how can you resolve this situation? well i can answer most of them and if i cant i will ask them to please ask another question.

What If we catch you giving out free items to players? well i am a man of my word if you tell me not to i wont!

Have you ever been a GM before? no, but i think that i will make an amazing GM, when players need help i help them even when im not a gm.

write a summary about your self. well i love videogames and to play outside. i love to play with my friends and i love to text. i want to be a cook when i grow up because i love to cook!

Extra info: i was born learning English and i know it very well and i have 3 dogs who i love to play with.

Thank you for reading!

justin12321

Trophy : 5357
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum